Sunday, November 01, 2009

And... we're back!

We've had a fun few weeks here at the Rumpus. Since I mentioned it in my last post, I'll talk a little bout my latest crafting adventures. For some reason, this fall I've been particularly prolific (craft-lific?). Maybe it is the new house, maybe it is the baby, but I've really had a good time with some of my projects. When appropriate, I've included Eli in the adventures. Here's a bit of what I've been doing:
These are the curtains in Eli's bedroom. This house has 10 foot ceilings and big old windows. This room was painted like this when we got here and the colors are perfect for Eli but a little on the strange side. this all added up to hard-to-cover windows. I found some great fabric for them.



Poor Linden didn't have a dresser and all of her clothes were in baskets on the floor. this was working fine until her clothes started to get bigger. I ran out of room! Then I found this dresser on the curb near our house. It was sturdy and clean though kind of ugly. A quick paint job and voila! Linden has a dresser! For the record, this is not the room the dresser lives in.

Eli and I decorated for Halloween. We made paper pumpkins and bats and glued clothespins on them. Then we clipped them to a string in the front window. Spoooooky!

No comments: