Thursday, April 02, 2009

Looks like I'm headed for another record. I completely missed blogging the month of March!
Ah, well. here's the update: I've got 5 weeks of pregnancy to go. It is unlikely that I'll be posting any pictures of me. For some reason, I'm particularly sensitive to how HUGE I am this time around. I'm really not much bigger than I was with Eli but I feel enormous and blobby and uncomfortable and I think it shows in pictures. So instead of pictures of me for which you will need your wide-screen settings, you'll have to just use your imagination.

I've taken a couple of days off work this week to get some ducks in a row and get a little rest. I cracked a rib a few weeks ago and it makes it really hard to sleep (and drive and cook and yawn and breathe...) so I figured in stead of becoming a complete basket case, I'll get a little bit of rest before the craziness that is Holy Week and Easter. After Easter, I'll be at 37 weeks and she is more than welcome to come any time!

Midwives tell me that Baby Girl looks, sounds, measures and feels happy and healthy. Eli tells me that he's REALLY ready to see her and has begun to pout about how long she is taking to join us. Really, you have no idea, kid!

1 comment:

Timothy and Beth said...

Noelle,
I have to say that it is very good of you to do some quick blog catching up before you become a mother of two. If you didn't get those photos up now, it might never happen.
Love Eli's comment from the backseat. Sounds like Paul. Those boys.