Tuesday, February 01, 2011



Aaaaaaannnd... We're back!

It has been a long long time since I posted on the blog. It is both hard to keep up and hard to quit. I'm going to try a blog-a-day February and see if this is worth keeping up for a while longer or if I need to find a way to archive what I've written and close it down.

It is totally impossible to summarize the last six months. We've had all manner of holidays and birthdays, trips and celebrations. I'm going to spend the next couple of weeks working on some back logging of the last few months, hopefully recalling some of the really funny stories these amazing and lovely kids have provided for us.

The short version of the last few months is this: we've got an amazing, wonderful and abundantly blessed family. We are totally smitten with our kids and we're in a sweet, sweet time of life. The grownups in the house are working really hard but we love our jobs. It is bittersweet because working away from home means that we're not at home to spend every moment with Eli and Linden, but the time we do spend together is really charmed. It is a good life. I look forward to documenting more of it.


No comments: