Tuesday, July 28, 2009

It has been a phenomenal summer. I mean that, this is one of the best summers of my life, despite the chaos.

Linden is an amazing baby, so lovely, so quiet. She's a good sleeper and has been from the start (my posting this will guarantee me three sleepless nights in a row, of course, but whatever...), which helps the attitude of the whole household. She has an incredible smile that lights up a room and she uses it liberally, much to her advantage. And did I mention she is deliciously fat? Yum!

Our new house is beautiful, twice the square footage of the old one. It is an old center-hall Craftsman with room for everyone and our stuff. I love the big kitchen and the DUAL VANITIES and the huge wraparound front porch with its swing. We're still working on where everything goes, but the chaos is being driven out, little by little. A brief shout-out to Kevin goes here: he moved our entire household by himself in a week. One day my brother helped him with the heavy furniture, and thus Arthur gets a big old THANK YOU!! But otherwise, Kevin did it solo with nary a complaint. A good man, that one is!

Now for some pictures...

No comments: