Tuesday, June 23, 2009





So I've not been blogging in the last couple of weeks because I've been trying to get some pictures of Linden smiling.

Do you remember that old WB cartoon with the guy who finds the dancing frog and tries to show it to people? But every time he gets the frog in front of a crowd, the frog sits there like a lump so the guy looks like an idiot. Yeah, that's sort of how I feel about Linden and her smiles. Sometimes, when we're alone in the house, she'll smile and talk and gurgle at me for long stretches. It is a beautiful smile, I promise!! But when I get out the camera or when someone else comes around, she turns back into a little chunky lump (a cute chunky lump, of course) and refuses a repeat performance.

Anyway, here are some photos of the best smiles I can capture. They aren't my best work, but heck, she's a cutie.

1 comment:

Timothy and Beth said...

As we were looking at these photos, Paul said, "Linden is not crying". I said, "No she is smiling". Paul said without cuing, "maybe next time we could go to Linden's house and see if she's doing that". :)