Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I've been getting back into running (again). Our daily schedule is so tight that it is hard to find the time to run between waking up with his highness the little rooster at the crack of dawn and when we collapse into bed in the evening. Seems like something is always in the way. Ah well, I'm doing my best.

To motivate me, I've put some new running songs on my ipod. It is so funny to think about what kind of music I listen to when I exercise, it isn't the kind of stuff I listen to at any other time in my life. A lot of hip hop, actually and not the most savory kind. But it has a good beat and makes me feel tough... both are necessary to keep me going!

So here are some of the songs on my list.
Lose Yourself by Eminem
Hey Ya! by Outkast
Let's Get it Started by The Black Eyed Peas
Jackson by Johnny and June Carter Cash
Foxy Lady by Jimi Hendrix
Supernova by Liz Phair
Lady Marmalade by Labelle
Crazy by Gnarls Barkley

There's more, but those are some of the highlights. Any ideas to add? I could use the help!

No comments: