Monday, July 30, 2007

Two weeks ago, I flew to California to start my vacation with a half marathon in Napa Valley with my bff Alison. No pictures from that. Sorry, I was too busy running!

At the end of a fabulous weekend of great food, fun shopping, sightseeing in the Bay Area and, of course, running, I flew to Jacksonville, FL into the waiting arms of two handsome gentlemen (who happen to be my husband and son, lucky me!).



Kevin left for El Salvador the next day and Eli and I spent ten delightful days together at the beach. It was very, very fun. (Although not very restful. The days of lounging on the beach with a book are far behind me, I think.)

Here follow some pictures of our vacation adventures.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The REAL reason why there are no pictures from the race is that Noelle (superwoman that she is) was running so fast that the photographers couldn't capture more than a blur! If Eli inherits his mama's running genes, he's going to be scooting around at warp speed in just a few short months...

Noelle said...

Alison is a big liar. But that's why I hang out with her.

eblevins said...

Eli's face in this picture is to die for. He's like a wise and jolly Santa Claus!