Monday, March 01, 2010







I'm a little late in posting these since our snow day was a few weeks ago. The truth is, I really hate snow. A lot. I had plenty of it in the few years we lived in New Haven and I'd be happy as a clam if I never encountered it again. Ick. But even I will admit that this was a fun snow day. The park near our house was absolutely gorgeous. Eli, Arthur and Anna and I were among the first people to come sledding (on a cafeteria tray, of course) so when we arrived, it was still pristine and quiet. By the time we left, 45 min later, it was full of happy sledders and snow-people. Eli had the best ride home, wrapped in a waterproof blanket bundled into the wagon eating a chunk of snow (his choice, I thought it was weird!). Who needs a one-horse open sleigh when you have a one-mommy open wagon?

No comments: