Friday, September 11, 2009







We really love our neighborhood and for some reason, this summer I've especially really loved it. Maybe because Eli is getting bigger and we can appreciate it even more, maybe because of the new house, I don't know.

A few weeks ago, there was a big bicycle race in our park. The riders went around and around while we stood by and cheered and played on the sidelines. Our little buddy Rybolt brought his tricycle, just in case. Kevin and Eli played soccer, which Eli is getting quite good at. It was a great afternoon! The next day was the neighborhood festival, which is growing in citywide popularity. Eli, Linden and I went while Kevin was teaching. I had my hands full so there aren't too many pictures, but this is one of Eli getting a newspaper pirate hat.

No comments: