Wednesday, September 27, 2006


Going out for a walk is one of our new favorite things to do. Eli was born at just the right time of year--the weather is PERFECT for walking.

Thanks to many generous friends with growing babies, Eli has been the recipient of several fantastic hand-me-downs (thanks everyone!). Among them: a Baby Bjorn, Kevin's carrier of choice, and a sling, my personal favorite. Eli is exceptionally stylish in either, natch. His parents , on the other hand... well, we try our best.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, they say that babies born in the fall (in addition to having the good fortune of pleasant weather as the backdrop for their introduction to Mother Nature) are the most intelligent ones. I'm just saying, that's what the experts believe.

On an utterly unrelated note, I expect to have Eli present for my 26th birthday party in a couple of weeks. I'll expect him to wear a party hat in honor of his favorite uncle.

Noelle said...

Hey uncle! Eli is really looking forward to the party but his mom's not so sure about the party hat. Will you settle for a clean diaper?